Tennis Village 50
2 Bed | 2 Bath | Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedroom
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Wood Stove
- Hair Conditioner
- Dining Area
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- SHARC Passes
- In-Room Coffee
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pots and Pans
- Recreation Center
- Dvd Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Massage Therapist
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Smoke Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
Tennis Village 50
Located in Sunriver’s most desirable area, this charming, well appointed, fully equipped condo retreat is ideal for a romantic getaway or family gathering.
This adorable condo is perfect for a ski week at Mt. Bachelor with its traditional, Finnish sauna to sooth away the winter chill. Summer nights bring cooler temperatures in Central Oregon and the therapeutic benefits of this amenity are appreciated by guests year-round.
You’ll find a nice combination of privacy and togetherness at this retreat for groups up to eight.
The main level living room features soft couches and a large stone hearth fireplace that connects to an open dining room and kitchen, perfect for social hour and cooking dinner together. The connected deck with outdoor furniture with BBQ grill makes it easy to take the party outside and enjoy the privacy this condo affords for its placement in the most quiet, private corner of Tennis Village.
The cozy upstairs loft hosts a sitting room with a cushy hide-a-bed couch and space-saving Murphy bed. A large, private bedroom with two queen beds and a vanity sink is also on this floor, as well as a full bathroom.
Additional perks include a heating-cooling system to keep you comfortable year-round, cable-satellite TV and Wifi service, and a Blue-Ray DVD player.
You couldn’t ask for a better spot in Sunriver – this condo is just a few minutes from the Village shops and restaurants, the SHARC Aquatic Center, the Sunriver Library, and Sage Springs Spa.
Main Level (1 step up from Street Level):
- Entry outdoor patio, with patio table and 6 chairs
- Living Room, with wood burning fireplace, TV, access to private patio
- Dining Area, with dining table and 6 dining chairs
- Kitchen, fully equipped, access to private patio with BBQ grill
- Bedroom #1, with king bed, TV, washing sink, access to entry outdoor patio
- Bathroom #1, hallway bathroom with tub/shower combo
Upper Level (1 flight of stairs up from Main Level):
- Sitting Room, with Queen sofa sleeper, queen murphy bed, access to private balcony
- Laundry Room, with Washer/Dryer
- Bedroom #2, with 2 queen beds, washing sink, and TV
- Bathroom #2, hallway bathroom with walk-in shower
- Sauna, located in bathroom #2
Firewood is provided.