Cheers to Our Favorite Bend Breweries
As the popularity of craft beverages seems to have no end in sight, beer enthusiasts should consider visiting Central Oregon to sample its many fizzy offerings. With over 22 breweries and a population of around 100,000, there is roughly one brewery per 4,500 people in Bend, Oregon! Beer drinking is so prominent in Bend that they even have several festivals, tours, and designated trails for tasting these refreshing concoctions. As such, the team at Meredith Lodging Central Oregon Vacation Rentals are sharing some of their favorite Bend breweries to give you a few ideas of where to wet your whistle. Whether you like hazy IPAs or crisp lagers, you will quickly learn why drinking beer is a favorite thing to do in Bend, Oregon, for visitors and locals alike.
The 10 Best Breweries in Bend, Oregon
Highly subjective topics like food and drink are always open to interpretation. What one person finds delicious someone else might think is not their jam. Beer enthusiasts can appreciate a wide variety of thirst-quenching libations, and the best breweries in Bend are characterized by welcoming atmospheres and eclectic selections. While it’s never much of a challenge to do a quick internet search for craft beverages, deciding where to go can be a little tricky. No matter where you choose, you will find plenty of good times along the way.
- Silver Moon Brewing is close to downtown yet still off the beaten path and is known for its Lunar Series collection of six-packs and live entertainment.
- Boneyard Beer is a hip Bend brewery featuring over 20 taps and an old-school beer hall and private corner bar.
- Bend Brewing Company is the second oldest brewpub in Bend and has a remarkable assortment of award-winning offerings.
- GoodLife Brewing Company, with its Bierhall Tasting Room and spacious Biergarten, is a west side favorite.
- The Ale Apothecary specializes in vintage oak-barrel batches and is perfect for those looking for a unique brew.
- Shade Tree Brewing is one of the last genuine microbreweries offering intimate tours and dock sales (special deals when buying direct from the brewery). Sorry, no food truck or restaurant here. It’s all about the beer at Shade Tree.
- Crux Fermentation Project in the heart of Bend boasts over twenty original craft beers and picturesque views of the Cascade Mountains.
- Worthy Brewing lives up to its name with a stunning assemblage of seasonal brews, captivating observatory, and ongoing philanthropic ventures.
- Sunriver Brewing Company technically is not in Bend, but we’d be remiss if we didn’t include at least one Sunriver Brewery. Sunriver Brewing is an excellent place for year-round libations in a more rural atmosphere with indoor seating and heated outdoor space.
- Deschutes Brewery is arguably Bend’s most famous brewery and comes with an expansive inventory of craft beers ranging from mouth-watering sours to sippable stouts.
Meredith Lodging Central Oregon Vacation Rentals in Bend and Sunriver
With so many breweries in Bend, Oregon, it’s easy to understand why this beloved mountain community has been aptly associated with craft pints, growlers, and kegs. When you combine some of the best artisanal beers with everything else Central Oregon has to offer, you’re sure to create long-lasting memories and jubilation. So, whether you decide to tour all the breweries or simply grab a few growlers to go, you will have a perfect home base in Bend. For more information or to book your getaway to a Meredith Lodging Bend vacation rental, please reach out to us online at MeredithLodging.com or call the Reservations Team at 877-778-9055.