Oregon Begins to Open for Business
Let’s Stay Safe Together
- Please travel only when everyone in your group is healthy (no sign of fever, cough or body aches) for the last 14 days. We need to be mindful of the limited healthcare resources in many of our more rural communities. If you or a member of your party are feeling unwell OR have been exposed to anyone who is sick, we will help you find alternate dates that work for you.
- Please plan to bring a face mask for each person in your party to use when entering stores or any location where it will be difficult to maintain a safe social distance. If you do not have face masks, let our office know and we will leave some disposable masks in the house for your use.
- It is helpful to bring as many of your own groceries, sunscreen and other supplies as possible. Local stores may have limited supplies and be open limited hours.
- Should you need to purchase household items or groceries, please designate only one member of your household to run errands – this helps to keep our local communities safe.
- Please practice social distancing (for your pups, too) when enjoying the beaches, parks or trails and please follow all posted rules for each area.
Comprehensive State of Oregon Information https://govstatus.egov.com/or-covid-19/KOIN-TV News Information Regarding “What is Open” in Oregon