You are here
Our Neskowin vacation rentals offer a beach escape in a charming Oregon Coast town. The quaint, seaside village of Neskowin is located 13 miles north of Lincoln City on Highway 101. This small, unincorporated community has been a summer resort for over 100 years and is a great place for those who want to stay in a quiet, classic beach town. Neskowin really does offer the best of both worlds. Its peaceful, remote location celebrates the remarkable natural beauty found on the Oregon Coast, but it’s an easy, scenic drive to all the activities and attractions found in other nearby coastal towns.
Our collection of Neskowin vacation rentals include The Breakers oceanfront rental homes on Neskowin Beach. These rentals were named as one of Coastal Living’s “Best Secret Beach Hideaways.” All our Neskowin rentals have beautiful ocean views.
Local Neskowin attractions:
- Small, unincorporated community located 13 miles north of Lincoln City
- Independence Day parade through the neighborhood and a firework display on the beach
- Proposal Rock beach with its protected location along Hawk Creek
- Neskowin Beach State Recreation Site
- 9-hole course located right in town
- Wildlife refuge and Bob Straub Park located a few miles north
- Haystack Rock
- Peaceful, remote location that’s an easy, scenic drive to all the activities and attractions