Vacation Rental and Lodging Reminders
- 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
- Noise. Please be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property. No outside noise after 10:00 p.m.
- Maintenance of Property. Please be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable, and free of trash.
- Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup.
- Parking and Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or park in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys, or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
- Pets. PLEASE promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
- Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good Neighbor Guidelines.
- No smoking on the property.