Let’s Stay Safe Together!
Information About Covid- 19
Meredith Lodging’s private, professionally cleaned vacation homes remain a safe and easily accessible option for Oregon families to take their daily routine on the road and experience the calming effects of our state’s breathtaking natural beauty. We continue to help our Guests make happy memories in 2020 in a way that feels safe, fun and rejuvenating while still following Governor Brown’s orders and recommendations.
For More Information about Oregon’s Risk Level By County
For More Information about Oregon Risk Level County Guidance
If your trip is affected by the current rules and regulations for the state of Oregon, here are your options:
- Reschedule your trip for a later date, or
- Receive a Future Stay Credit in the amount paid on your stay for up to one year from the cancellation date.
Please email your reservation number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 877.778.9055 to speak to a member of our Reservations Team. We are working around the clock to make sure all our Guests get the information and assistance they need.
An Important Reminder – We ask that all Meredith Lodging Guests Adhere to our Staying Safe Together Policy:
- Please travel only when everyone in your group is healthy (no sign of fever, cough, or body aches, no loss of smell/taste or extreme fatigue) for the last 14 days. We want to be mindful of the limited healthcare resources in many of our more rural communities. If you or a member of your party are feeling unwell OR have been exposed to anyone who is sick, we will help you find alternate dates that work for you.
- Please plan to bring a face mask for each person in your party to use when interacting with our staff or entering stores or any location where it will be difficult to keep a safe social distance. If you do not have face masks, let our office know and we will leave some disposable masks in the house for your use.
- If you are traveling to Oregon, from out of state, please be aware of the travel advisory issued by OR, WA and CA asking all out-of-state travelers to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
- Please travel in parties no larger than six people and no more than two “Pods”/households traveling together. It is helpful to bring as many of your own groceries and other supplies as possible. Local stores may have limited supplies and be open for limited hours.
- Please designate (only) one member of your household to run errands – this helps to keep our local communities safe.
- Please practice social distancing (for your pups, too) when enjoying the beaches, parks or trails and please follow all posted rules for each area
We are all in this together! We hope to see you soon. Stay safe and stay healthy!