As we have found in the last week, every day brings new developments and changes in our nation with regards to the Coronavirus. We are making decisions and changes with operations, staffing, office locations & reservation cancellations on a daily basis. Please remember that Meredith Lodging does not own these homes. Each property is individually owned and Meredith Lodging serves as the booking agent for the individual property owner.
We will continue to navigate this dynamic situation together. We know that you have lots of questions, and we appreciate your patience as we try to find solutions to your individual situation.
- WHAT DO I DO IF MY STAY WAS FORCED TO BE CANCELLED BY A CITY OR COUNTY MANDATE?
We sincerely apologize. We want you to know that 100% of your remaining balance will be credited towards a future stay. If your stay was forced to be cancelled, please review our Conronavirus Amended Cancellation Policy Form, HERE. Due to high call volume, email will be the best contact at this point in time. We know and understand the urgency and are working as quickly as possible to respond. If you have already submitted the form, no additional items are needed at this point in time.
- I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY UPCOMING STAY DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS?
If your reservation was booked BEFORE March 14, 2020, with a check-in on or before April 14, 2020, one of the following options is available:
- You can cancel your trip and receive a full refund as credit for a future 2020 stay.
- If your reservation was booked before March 14, 2020, with a check-in on or before April 14, 2020, you must use this form to submit your request. Click HERE for the Coronavirus Amended Cancellation Policy
What if my stay was booked AFTER March 14, 2020, or with a check-in after April 14, 2020?
- For stays booked AFTER March 14, 2020, please refer to our existing policies for the home that you booked. Fortunately, all current information indicates that the crisis is likely to pass in the coming weeks.
- Meredith Lodging Rental Agreement: https://www.meredithlodging.com/about-us/rental-rules-and-policies
What do you mean you are a booking agent?
- Unlike listing sites like Booking.com, Vrbo or Airbnb, Meredith Lodging is a local property management company that represents individual homeowners - we do not own any of the homes our guests rent. Homeowners purchase homes to use themselves as well as to rent to others. These are often a home that an owner eventually wishes to retire in, or one purchased after visiting their favorite destination. These homeowners partner with Meredith Lodging to provide management services to keep their home maintained, clean and ready for renters. And, the majority of all our owners own a single-home, and rely on rental income to pay for things like mortgages and utilities.