Best Reasons to Live that Resort Life at Bella Beach this Fall
Two of the best-kept secrets on the Oregon Coast are September and October! Fall on the Oregon Coast is a stunner – the golden light, the leaves turning color…and you will often feel like you have the beach to yourself. Fall at Olivia Beach is beautiful, too! The summer crowds are gone, the on-property park and surrounding trees are turning color and so many days have bright sun and pleasing temperatures. Plus, a fall stay at Olivia Beach means you and your loved ones can book your Olivia Beach vacation rental at off season rates! Once you have checked in, you can enjoy all those resort-life amenities, just outside your door!
- Picnic, have a catch, or play all day at the on-property park! Olivia Beach has a beautiful on-property playground and greenspace, easily walkable from your Olivia Beach vacation rental…a wonderful place to get the wiggles out!
- Moms and Dads can make time for self-care, too with the on-property fitness center, available to guests of Meredith Lodging.
- After a day at the beach, s’mores make everyone smile! You can stroll down to the community firepit and enjoy dessert around the fire.
- Coffee on your front porch! All the Nantucket-style homes at Olivia Beach feature inviting front porches – the perfect place for that first cup of coffee – we love watching the colors change as the sun comes up over the coast range….
- And best of all – THE BEACH! Guests of Olivia Beach will enjoy the dedicated beach access for the community. Pro-tip: about halfway down the stairs there is a bench that is one of the best places on the Oregon Coast to watch the sunset…we highly recommend this vantage point!
No matter what time of year you visit, your Meredith Lodging Olivia Beach Vacation Rental will have you a short stroll from all the on-property amenities. View our entire Olivia Beach Collection at MeredithLodging.com or OliviaBeachRentals.com.