Top Reasons to Work From Home/Attend Online School from a Meredith Lodging Home at the Oregon Coast
2020 has been a year chock-full of unexpected challenges and shifts in the way we live, work and play. Oregon families are Working From Home (WFH) and making the best of it – becoming digital nomads who travel to Oregon’s best places for weeks at a time – because as long as they are connected to the internet, they have everything they need to work and attend school. There are a lot of advantages to taking your daily routine on the road with Meredith Lodging. We have hundreds of Oregon Coast vacation rentals to suit any size family and any size budget. Our homes are professionally cleaned to CDC standards, private, and near any community amenities you might need. A change of scenery that plenty of beautiful ocean views, fresh salt air, and unlimited sandcastle opportunities.
Here are some of the reasons our guests tell us they love taking their Work From Home/Online School schedules to the Oregon Coast for a week or more.
- No “home distractions” means more quality family time. Forget the daily chores like bills and laundry – at least for a week. Once work and school are done for the day, it is easy to make memories as a family – the best of the Oregon Coast is right outside your door! From beach strolls to nearby hikes, to sandcastles and sunsets…it is so important to look back on 2020 and have great memories made, even amidst the challenges. That is easy when you stay with Meredith Lodging.
- Study the world around you for extra credit! From the Newport Aquarium, to hiking in State Parks, to crabbing off the pier, searching for sand dollars or discovering more about the history of the Oregon Coast – there is so much to learn about the world around you when it is all so close!
- Recess at the beach! With the ocean just a short stroll away, recess on the beach is easy and a welcome change of pace that will put a smile on everyone’s face!
- Sunset Happy Hours – and a short commute! When another day of WFH and Online school is done, happy hour is just a few steps away on your private deck, ideally with an ocean view!
- Well-quipped kitchens mean easy meals. Many families feel most comfortable cooking at home during these unique times and our homes make that easy. Also, it is a proven fact that doing dishes with ocean views is just more fun!
- Room for everyone. From cozy one-bedroom cabins to “big sleepers” that can sleep up to 22 guests, we have a home that is the right size for you. And if everyone needs their own room/space to work or study, our Reservations team can help you find that perfect match.
Ready to plan a getaway that the whole family will love? Hoping to make happy memories in 2020?
Book your getaway at MeredithLodging.com or call our Reservations Team at 877-778-9055 and they can help you plan the perfect WFH/Online School #staywithmeredith.