Top Five Favorite Family Activities at Bella Beach Resort by Meredith Lodging!
9 Aug 2019
What is there to love about a family vacationat Bella Beach Resort? EVERYTHING! When you drive in to this peaceful, seaside community just South of Lincoln City, time starts to slow down. You breathe deeper, the sound of waves crashing becomes the soundtrack to your weekend and you can park the car and not drive again till you depart if you want to - there is plenty to keep you busy!
We love spending family weekends at Bella Beachfor that very reason - all of the fun we can have right outside our door or in short walking distance. Meredith Lodging has been hard at work this summer making Bella Beach even more enjoyable for visiting Guests and we were excited to check out their recent property improvements and added amenities...all of which made it even easier for our whole family to have fun! We have captured our “Favorite Five” family-friendly activities for you to keep in mind the next time you and your family visit this beautiful seaside resort and #staywithmeredith.
5. An on-property playground. The minute we arrive, the kids want to head to the playground and basketball court ASAP - and we do not mind one bit! This is a great place for kids to get the wiggles out after a car ride and also a great place for all of us to meet families and other kids visiting Bella Beach Resort. We pack our basketball and wall-ball every time we visit for this reason!
4. Community greenspace and picnic tables. One of our favorite places to eat when we visit Bella Beach Resort is...Bella Beach Resort. We love the ease (and cost-savings!) of packing a picnic to enjoy in the community greenspace. There is plenty of room for the kiddos and our pup to play (on-leash) and we love to avail ourselves of the picturesque picnic benches to settle in for lunch or dinner. We also love to sneak away to this spot for early morning coffee.
3. The New Community Firepit and Sand-deck (coming soon). Grab the kiddos for an evening s-mores session and sand and lawn games...every night! S’mores supplies can be purchased at the Meredith Lodging on-property office and sand toys and lawn games can be checked out, too. Parents can enjoy a drink by the fire and kiddos can play - a perfect pairing of summer fun for everyone.
2. The new fleet of Bella Beach Resort Dutch Cruiser bikes for the whole family! We love taking a ride around the neighborhood as a family and our kiddos would make laps around the neighborhood all day. Now it’s even easier for the whole family to cruise around, thanks to the Dutch-style cruiser bikes available to all Guests who book through Meredith Lodging. We love that we don’t have to bring our own bikes from home, and these beautiful cruisers with their wooden baskets made for a great family photo, too!
1. THE BEACH! While each member of our family has favorite things to do at Bella Beach Resort - the overall winner is easy for all of us - THAT BEACH! The beach is so accessible that we spend time there morning, afternoon and evening - and we have a hard time getting our kiddos to ever leave! We love everything about it...the walk down the beautifully landscaped and winding path, the dedicated private access to the beach and the miles - MILES! - of soft sand, clear blue sea and evening sunsets straight out of a travel magazine. The beach is the reason we visit Bella Beach Resort and we can never get enough of it!
Visit the entire Bella Beach Resort by Meredith Lodging collection here: Bella Beach Resort . Book direct for the best rates and enjoy your next #staywithmeredith .